[802.3_100GNGOPTX] November Materials Uploaded

Dear Study Group Participants,

Our website has been brought up to date including all available presentations being loaded.

Please review the agenda - (link)

Please review the September Interim unapproved minutes and contact me if you find any discrepancies. - (link)

Please recall that on Monday morning between 8am and  12pm, p802.3bj will be holding a co-located interim meeting to address common-interest items related to the Next Generation 100G Ethernet Optical Study Group. Meeting materials have been uploaded.  They may be found at – (link

Please note that one presentation is still pending due to a late revision request (ghiasi - Simulation 100GBase-SR4 Link). We will upload it asap and will also be providing a USB thumb drive for copying in the meeting.

Also, there has been a request to present three out-of-scope items related to 40G Extended Reach. These presentations are not going to be uploaded to the website until a determination is made as to whether the Study Group authorizes their presentation. We will address this question and upload them if approved on Tuesday evening.

Current weather forecasts are predicting cold and cloudy weather in Atlanta, so bring a coat!

Regards,

Dan Dove