[802.3_100GNGOPTX] Spreadsheet Uploaded to "Tools" Page

Dear Colleagues,

At our November meeting, Paul Kolesar presented a  spreadsheet for analyzing various data center physical layer solutions.

  The improvements include:

  1. Adding a Read-me tab.
  2. Tracking the version using date coding.
  3. Adding server-to-switch channels.
  4. Adding interpolation capability.
  5. Plotting the CDFs.
  6. Using color coding to facilitate usage.
  7. Changing the CDFs from decimal to percentage.

 We have uploaded the new spreadsheet onto our "Tools" page so that you may utilize it as needed.

In recognition of Paul's contribution, it will be called the "Kolesar Kalculator" :)

We hope you find it useful. (Thanks Paul!)

Regards,

Dan Dove