Re: [802.3_100GNGOPTX] MMF Ad Hoc

Dear all,

I’ll be setting up conference calls for the MMF ad hoc, as announced by Dan at the November 100G Next Gen study group meeting, hopefully using Microsoft LiveMeeting, so we can talk and share documents; details to follow….

The aim for these calls will be to build  consensus on the MMF objectives for the 100G Next Gen Optics Study Group.

TIMING

I’m planning to have meetings once per week, in the morning (Pacific time  8am, or 9am for one hour) to make the meetings convenient for as many time zones as possible .  If you have week days when you have a strong preference for NOT meeting please send me an e-mail :  jonathan.king@xxxxxxxxxxx

I’ll try to find a time that works for as many as possible.

I’ll also take inputs (slides or comments) by e-mail if you explicitly ask them to be brought up during the meeting, should you be unable to attend.

GETTING ON THE DISTRIBUTION LIST

If you got this e-mail, you are already on the distribution list for this ad hoc.

At the last study group meeting, I also invited those who are not on the 100G Next Gen reflector to send me e-mails of their intention to be involved – so feel free to pass this message on to anyone you think may be interested in taking part.

Thank you !

Jonathan

Jonathan King

Finisar Corp