Re: [802.3_100GNGOPTX] Emerging new reach space

Jonathon,

I agree with your former sentiment about it being against IEEE guidelines, so we must not do it. I am sure Paul agrees.

However I don’t agree with the latter sentiment. I think Paul is pointing out a real quandary in our task. I think we can point out cases where the adoption of components has been substantially impacted by the prices-of-resale, over a lengthy period of time. I am not sure how long we would have to wait for the long term?

It seems to be a genuine difficulty in carrying out the analysis we all want to see.

I don’t have a solution.

Warm regards,

Robert