Re: [802.3_100GNGOPTX] Emerging new reach space

Hi Winston,

I have solicited input integration architects from HP, IBM and Dell in
addition to a couple of large IT integrators.

So far, no response. If someone has a direct contact at one of the large
integration service providers (note: Not just an employee, but someone who
actually architects large IT solutions), please forward me their contact
info or introduce us via email.

Best Regards,

Dan