From: Jonathan King [mailto:jonathan.king@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2011 12:30 PM
To: STDS-802-3-100GNGOPTX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [802.3_100GNGOPTX] MMF Ad Hoc - Tuesday 29th Nov 10.30am-11.30am PCT, agenda

Thanks for attending today’s MMF ad hoc call.

I thought it would be best to take a poll on whether we want to skip a week (ie meet next on 13th December)

Or meet again on 6th December.

If you would like to meet on 6th of December, please use the voting buttons (click on ‘vote’ in the header, and choose an option.  If I get enough positive responses I’ll set up a meeting.

Thanks !

jonathan