[802.3_100GNGOPTX] Presentation Requests

Hi Study Group Members,

I have received 25 requests for presentation time and this translates to almost 10 hours of presentation. Adding to that discussion time, introductions and wrap-up, its clear that we are going to have a very busy meeting in Newport Beach. Most likely, I will have to enforce discussion rules to ensure fair time is allowed, and to accommodate all presentations.

I am attaching a copy of the presentation request spreadsheet. I would request that anyone who has requested presentation time, please review and validate the accuracy of your request in the table. Also, if you can trim your presentation or combine presentations, please let me know as soon as possible.

For presentations that have multiple authors, please identify who will be giving the presentation. Acknowledgements for additional authors can be provided in the presentation itself, but I plan only to include the presenter on our web site to save space and simplify reader experience.

Regards,

Dan Dove
Next Generation 100Gb/s Optical Study Group