[802.3_100GNGOPTX] Agenda and Presentations

Dear Study Group Members,

We have received all of the presentations to be given in Newport Beach and the leadership team is finalizing the agenda shortly.

Our vice-chair Kapil Shrikhande will be sending out an email to the reflector later today communicating the link when the website is ready for operation. Our goal is 12pm PST today.

As you will see, we have a jam-packed agenda and are planning to work from 8am to 6pm both days.

Due to the magnitude of the workload, I will be putting some rules on discussion to ensure fairness and efficiency. We will discuss these at the beginning of the meeting. Your contribution to an efficient flow of work will help us to achieve success.

If we can conclude our SG work in Newport Beach, we may find ourselves with less to do in Waikoloa..think about that! :)

Best Regards,

Dan Dove
Chair, Next Generation 100Gb/s Optical Study Group