I agree. I have been trying to drill that point in, but having trouble explaining it (apparently).

I also do not want to be part of any such discussion.

Dan

On 2/3/12 1:13 PM, John D'Ambrosia wrote:
Dan,
Let me clear - do not include me on any discussions regarding price.  That is an inappropriate discussion and I do not want to be involved!

John

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Dove [mailto:ddove@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, February 03, 2012 4:11 PM
To: STDS-802-3-100GNGOPTX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [802.3_100GNGOPTX] Minutes Uploaded - Forward Direction

Seriously, folks;

I am going to officially ask that if you wish to talk about products and
their relative prices, please do it on a different discussion forum.
Maybe an email thread among friends?

We are here to talk about IEEE standards, PMDs, and their relative costs.

Dan Dove
Chair, Next Generation 100G Ethernet Study Group