[802.3_100GNGOPTX] March Co-Located Interim and Plenary SG Materials Uploaded

Dear Study Group Participants,

The meeting materials for next week’s co-located (with P802.3bj) interim meeting  and our SG meeting at the IEEE 802 March Plenary have been uploaded.  Please see  http://www.ieee802.org/3/100GNGOPTX/public/index.html.  The agenda and general information for the meetings may be found at the relevant sub-pages. Please review the agenda and let me know if you find anything in error.

The co-located interim meeting start-time has been pushed out to 8:30am on Monday. Please enjoy the extra half-hour.

The plenary Study Group meetings will also start at 8:30am on Tues, Wed and Thursday. As a reminder, 802.3 meets at 1pm on Monday.

As a matter of SG policy, all meetings held below the 22nd parallel are considered "casual" attire, so please feel comfortable wearing shorts, sandals, and silk shirts with pictures of flowers on them. I will attempt to set a good example.

Aloha!

Dan Dove
Chair, Next Generation 100Gb/s Optical Ethernet Study Group