Re: [802.3_100GNGOPTX] May Interim Meeting - Call for Presentations & Agenda (Final Reminder)

Dear SG Participants,

My apologies for spamming your in-box, however, I think that I should have modified the bullet below to be more clear.

Tomorrow, May 4th is the deadline for presentation requests. (see below for details)

Regards,

Dan Dove
Chair, 40 Gb/s and 100 Gb/s Optical Ethernet Study Group