[802.3_100GNGOPTX] 5 Criteria Presentation

Dear Study Group Participants,

The Five Criteria development team has modified our presentation based on numerous inputs provided from the group.

Some comments were adopted directly, some were adopted via interpretation and modified, and some were left for discussion at the upcoming meeting.

Our goal was to reduce discussion by building consensus, however, we fully intend to discuss and if necessary, modify the Five Criteria responses during the motions & discussion portion of the meeting.

Please review the attached presentation and if you wish to support, or find an error/omission in the material, please feel free to contact myself and Kapil so we can record it.

Note, the presentation I intend to give will not have the highlighting, strike-throughs or editorial elements. These are provided only for review purposes.

Also, we did not officially record comments as "contributions" because we did not want to convey endorsement of the entire presentation based upon a comment, however, if you wish to be listed as a contributor please let me know.

Best Regards,
--
Dan Dove
Study Group Chair