[802.3_100GNGOPTX] May Study Group Materials Uploaded

Dear Study Group Participants,

Thanks to our Vice-Chair Kapil Shrikhande who has been working tirelessly to update our website, all of the presentation materials we have received have been uploaded to the website at http://www.ieee802.org/3/100GNGOPTX/public/may12/index.html.

I should mention that while most presentations were received on time, a few required attention regarding completion, or our rules on restrictive notices and/or marketing pitch content. As expounded upon in every meeting, we are a technical group and taglines and marketing promotions are not acceptable. Restrictive notices are not allowed. These presentations are under review/repair and will be uploaded by tomorrow afternoon. I would like to thank those who submitted scholarly technical presentations compliant to our rules on time.

In the future, our policy will be to reject and withdraw from consideration any presentation received on time that has not been repaired to comply with our requirements by noon on the Wednesday prior to our meetings. Presentations not complete and received on time will be rejected after midnight on the Tuesday prior to our meetings. This has not been expressly stated previously, but now it has.

We look forward to seeing you in Minneapolis. We have a full agenda and some very important decisions to make. Travel safely!

Best Regards,
--
Dan Dove
Chairman, IEEE 802.3 Next Generation 40 Gb/s and 100 Gb/s Optical Ethernet Study Group