[802.3_100GNGOPTX] Call for Presentations, Agenda - July 2012 Plenary (Reminder)

Hi All,

Reminder:

Requests for presentation time must be made two Fridays preceding the meeting.  For the July Plenary meeting, requests for presentation time shall be made
no later than midnight PDT on July 6, 2012.

Regards,

Dan Dove
Chair,
Next Generation 40Gb/s and 100Gb/s Optical Ethernet Study Group