[802.3_100GNGOPTX] Liaison Letters

Dear Study Group Participants,

We have been asked to include responses to the OIF  MLG 2.0 Liaison Letter and its associated attachment in our agenda.  (802.3 PW required on attachment)

This was a last-minute request, so it was not in my published agenda, however, I wanted to give you an opportunity to review these as soon as possible.

If you are unfamiliar with the 802.3 password, it will be provided to you at the meeting when we review this agenda item. We don't give it out via the reflector.

Best Regards,
--
Dan Dove
Chair,