[802.3_100GNGOPTX] Note to Presenters

To those who are presenting at this week's Study Group meeting;

If you have minor editorial changes or updates to your supporter's lists, please send an updated presentation to Kapil Shrikhande by 6pm today using the file naming convention used previously (name_0x_mmyy_optx.pdf: where x= # of presentation). Please CC me.

For such changes, no filename change will occur, but we will update the upload date so SG participants can be aware of the recent change.

We plan to upload, and modify the ZIP file after 6pm today.

Regards,
--
Dan Dove
Chair