From:        Ryan S Latchman/Intl/Mindspeed
To:        STDS-802-3-100GNGOPTX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        07/20/2012 04:45 PM
Subject:        [802.3_100GNGOPTX] CAUI-4 Loss Budget Consensus Group

Dear Colleagues,

As a follow up to the CAUI-4 link budget discussion during the San Diego Plenary, I will be hosting consensus group meetings with the first scheduled to be held Thursday July 26th at 10am PT.  If you haven't already, please let me know if you would like to be included in this discussion.

As a background, please review the below presentations:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/bj/public/mar12/latchman_01_0312.pdf

http://www.ieee802.org/3/bj/public/jul12/ghiasi_02a_0712.pdf

Best Regards,
Ryan