[802.3_100GNGOPTX] CAUI-4 ad-hoc

Colleagues,

As discussed during the September interim, I will be organizing CAUI-4 ad-hoc meetings in an effort to develop consensus for chip-chip and chip-module baseline specification proposals.  The first meeting is scheduled to be held on Wednesday October 17th at 8:00am PT.  If you are not on the original CAUI consensus group email list, and would like to receive dial in information, please contact me.

I would like to organize ad-hoc meetings into the following areas:

Chip-Module

        - Transmitter Characteristics

        - Receiver Characteristics

        - Channel Characteristics

        - Compliance Testing

Chip-Chip

        - Transmitter Characteristics

        - Receiver Characteristics

        - Channel Characteristics

        - Compliance Testing

Other Topics

Please let me know if you plan to present in advance of the meetings so that time can be allocated appropriately.

Best Regards,

Ryan