[802.3_100GNGOPTX] November Plenary Materials Uploaded

Dear Participants,

Our Vice-Chair, Kapil Shrikhande has developed and uploaded the website
information and the files necessary for you to have access to the
materials for next week. (THANKS Kapil!)

http://www.ieee802.org/3/bm/public/nov12/index.html

Some presentations on our agenda may be subject to late changes or
submission with the approval of the Task Force.

As you will see, I have scheduled our meetings to start at 8am, and
allowed time at the end of each day for discussion and motions. I'm
doing this to ensure we have sufficient opportunity to discuss proposals
and establish any action items that might come out as the result of our
work next week. The meetings end at 6p on Tuesday and Wednesday, but as
usual the schedule is subject to change and  I will try to ensure our
time is used efficiently. Key to efficient and timely operation will be
keeping our 15 minute Q&A to questions and answers rather than debate,
soliloquy, presentation, and/or stand-up.

Friday morning we have a few presentations addressing EEE that may be of
interest to both 802.3bm and 802.3bj. This time was chosen to avoid
impacting 802.3bj comment resolution activities.

I'm looking forward to seeing you all in San Antonio!

Best Regards,

Dan Dove
Chair, P802.3bm