[802.3_100GNGOPTX] MMF ad hoc meeting draft minutes for 10th January

Dear all,

Here are draft (unapproved) minutes for the MMF ad hoc held on 10th January.

Please send any comments or suggested changes to me when you are able.

Please also check whether your name and affiliation are correct (or missing !)- it was a busy meeting, and the snapshots of attendees were a bit sketchy, so I may have missed you !

Thanks  !

jonathan