[802.3_100GNGOPTX] May Interim Meeting Information

Dear Participants,

Given the importance of our upcoming meeting in Victoria for completing our baseline draft and preparing for Task Force review, I anticipate we may be operating long hours.

Next week I will be publishing a schedule once the presentation requests are received and schedule finalized, however, I wanted to give you all a heads-up so you can anticipate and plan your time accordingly.

Most likely, we will schedule time in the early evening on Tuesday for a draft-review. This time will be led by our Chief Editor Pete Anslow, and it will be a walk-through of the draft. You will be receiving a notice shortly on the location and availability of the initial draft for review shortly. Reminder: The username/passwords have been given out repeatedly at our meetings. We will not be sending them out prior to this meeting.

Depending on our progress and schedule constraints, its also possible that we may run into the evening on Wednesday. Much of this is difficult to predict because our time in discussion and motions may run smoothly, or may require substantial discussion. This is not within my control with regard to schedule, so I am suggesting we plan for a long day and if things run smoothly, we can all be pleasantly surprised and enjoy an evening in Victoria.

Best Regards,

Dan Dove
Chair, IEEE p802.3bm Task Force