From:        Ryan S Latchman/Intl/Mindspeed
To:        "Anslow, Peter" <panslow@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc:        STDS-802-3-100GNGOPTX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        02/25/2013 02:22 PM
Subject:        CAUI-4 ad-hoc March 5th 9am PT

Hello Everyone,

The next call for the CAUI-4 ad-hoc has been scheduled for March 5th at 9am PT.  Note the change in date to accommodate the NGO MMF ad-hoc.

We will be focused on the CAUI-4 chip-chip baseline focusing on transmitter, channel, and receiver characteristics.

If you would like to participate, and have not received a calendar invitation, please contact me.

Best Regards,
Ryan