[802.3_100GNGOPTX] 802.3bm Early Start Wed 17 July (8:30am)

Dear Colleagues,

We accomplished more than planned for the day, and we are hoping to get an early start tomorrow with comment resolution and if we can maintain our pace, complete comment resolution early.

If this is possible, we intend to move our agenda up, allowing for additional presentations to be included in our meeting.

The order of work will remain the same, which means after our comment resolution, housekeeping motions, a brief discussion on presentation ordering, and then presentations. I will continue to plan on at least an hour of motions/discussions at the end of the meeting to ensure fair time is allowed to resolve our SMF baseline proposal question.

Please be there at 8:30am, ready to go.

Thanks to Pete Anslow for an orderly and expeditious editorial review today!
--
Dan Dove