Re: [802.3_100GNGOPTX] MMF ad hoc - 1st August 2013, 9am to 10.30am Pacific

Title: RE: [802.3_100GNGOPTX] MMF ad hoc - 1st August 2013, 9am to 10.30am Pacific

Dear all,

As promised, more MMF ad hoc calls will be held in order to close out all the remaining TBDs and TBCs from clause 95.

I propose that we hold the first of these calls next Thursday,  1st August 2013,  9am to 10.30am Pacific  (meeting call details and a provisional agenda will follow).

Please let me have presentation requests or suggested discussion topics by Tuesday 30th July.

Best wishes

jonathan