Re: [802.3_100GNGOPTX] IEEE P802.3bm Update

All,

I should have mentioned, the draft response to OIF has been posted.

http://www.ieee802.org/3/bm/public/nov13/liaison_oif_1113-draft.pdf

Please take a look and prepare to bring in comments at 4pm if you find something that requires attention.

Best Regards,

Dan Dove
Chair, IEEE P802.3bm