[802.3_100GNGOPTX] May Interim - Starting Date and Time Wednesday at 1pm

Dear Participants,

During the March Plenary meeting, I announced that we would not be meeting on Wednesday in order to avoid conflict with P802.3bs (400G) as they were scheduled to meet on that day as well. This would have left us a bit short on time since we have a hard stop at 3pm on Friday.

So P802.3bs has offered to close their interim meeting at 12pm on Wednesday, allowing us to start at 1pm.

I hope this does not cause a whip-saw for anyone who may have already scheduled their travel based on the Beijing discussion, but believe this will benefit the Task Force so am making the call to start on Wednesday afternoon.

If this causes you any difficulty, please let me know.

Regards,
--
Dan Dove
Chief Consultant