Re: [802.3_100GNGOPTX] 802.3bm MMF ad hoc unapp. meeting minutes for 15th April

Dear all,

Here are the minutes for the face to face MMF ad hoc held on 15th May, in Norfolk.

Please let me have any comments or suggested corrections before the next MMF ad hoc  on June 5th – thanks !

Also I’d like to draw your attention to the unapproved minutes shown on the MMF ad hoc materials page, which were uploaded to the material which for the sake of good house-keeping, I hope we can ‘approve’ at the next MMF ad hoc.  Again, please send any comments or suggested corrections before the next MMF ad hoc  on June 5th – thanks !

Did I mention that our next MMF ad hoc call will be in June 5th, 9am to 10.30 am Pacific ?

I’ll send out meeting details next week.

Best wishes

jonathan