[802.3_100GNGOPTX] Official Notice - Co-Located Interim Meeting in San Diego

Dear Task Force Participants,

This is the official notice of a co-located interim meeting to be held in the Manchester Grand Hyatt on Sunday, July 13th from 10am - 6pm and Monday July 14th from 9am - 12pm.

Our goal of this meeting will be to address comments on our Sponsor Ballot D3.0 and hopefully reduce the amount of time required during our plenary meeting.

Please make your travel plans accordingly.

Regards,
--
Dan Dove
Chief Consultant