[802.3_100GNGOPTX] IEEE P802.3bm website & D3p0 comment responses updated

Dear Task Force Participants,

The IEEE P802.3bm July Co-Located Interim and Plenary website have been updated and is ready for access. You can find the agenda and presentations for each meeting at the following URL.

http://www.ieee802.org/3/bm/public/jul14/index.html

Per earlier emails, our CLI will be starting at 10am on Sunday morning, so please prepare to arrive and participate for that. In addition, to provide as much time as possible for IEEE P802.3bs (400G Task Force) we will be starting the plenary meeting at 8am Tuesday and intend to move swiftly. Our goal is to minimize work for the plenary session.

Our editor, Pete Anslow has posted the response to comments from our Sponsor Ballot draft D3.0 also. These can be found at the following URL.

http://www.ieee802.org/3/bm/comments/index.html

Schedule for resolution of comments will be based upon our Chief Editor's report to be found at http://www.ieee802.org/3/bm/public/jul14/interim/anslow_01_0714_optx.pdf

The IEEE P802.3bm leadership team wishes to thank you for your participation and attendance. Please travel safely and we will see you in San Diego!

Best Regards,
--
Dan Dove
Chair, IEEE P802.3bm Task Force