From: Dan Dove [mailto:dan.dove@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2014 4:09 PM
To: STDS-802-3-100GNGOPTX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_100GNGOPTX] Fwd: [802.3_DIALOG] IEEE P802.3bm 40 Gb/s and 100 Gb/s Fibre Optic 3rd Sponsor recirculation ballot results

Dear Task Force Participants,

Please see the email below from David Law and note the highlighted section regarding the Dec 10th meeting, which is cancelled.

My thanks to the editorial team for their diligent work, for the Sponsor ballot reviewers, and to Jonathan King for graciously offering to host the meeting had it been necessary.

Regards,

Dan Dove
Chair, IEEE P802.3bm Task Force