[802.3_100G-OPTX] FW: March 2019 IEEE 802 plenary deadlines

Dear colleagues,

A reminder about this week's deadline for the March plenary registration

Regards,
Mark

On 1/29/19, 9:04 PM, "Steven B. Carlson" <scarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    Colleagues,

    The Early registration deadline for the March 2019 plenary is this Friday,
    February 1, 2019 at 6:00 PM Pacific Time. The hotel room block close date is
    5:00 PM Pacific Time on Friday, February 15, 2019.  If the block is sold out
    prior to this the date, the group rate may not be available. Our meetings
    will be in the Fairmont Hotel Vancouver.

    https://www.regonline.com/builder/site/default.aspx?EventID=2549534

    The 802.3 schedule has been submitted to 802. As soon as I get confirmation,
    I will post it for travel planning purposes. Remember, this is a plenary and
    you must sign-in 3 out of the 4 days to receive attendance credit.

    Regards,

    Steve

    Steven B. Carlson
    Chair, P802.3ch Multi-Gig Automotive Ethernet PHY Task Force
    Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group
    http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html
    President
    High Speed Design, Inc.
    Portland, OR