[10GBASE-T] March Plenary Meeting Announcement

Title: March Plenary Meeting Announcement

Dear Members of the IEEE 802.3 10GBASE-T Study Group,

Our next meeting will take place on March 10-13, 2003 in conjunction with the IEEE 802 LMSC Plenary meeting, to be held in Dallas-Forth Worth, TX.  Please see the meeting announcement at:

http://www.ieee802.org/meeting/index.html

The meeting will be held at the DFW Hyatt Hotel.  Sleeping accommodations at the hotel will be in high demand, so you are encouraged to make your hotel reservation as soon as possible. About 20% of our attendees will have to sleep at a different hotel, and you don't want to be one of

those unlucky individuals, because getting into and out of the airport at rush hour will not be fun at all.

Cheers,
Brad Booth
Chair, 10GBASE-T Study Group