[10GBT] Web site update 02/25/05

Title: Web site update 02/25/05

Dear Task Force members,

The February interim meeting web site has been updated with the comment responses (sorted by clause and comment numbering) and with a few updated presentations.

I'd also like to thank everyone that attended.  I feel that the Task Force has made some real progress towards having a "technically complete" draft.  With a technically complete draft in hand, the Task Force should be able to move to the next phase of review, to ensure that the draft is also technically correct.

Thanks and see you in Atlanta,
Brad

Brad Booth
Chair, IEEE P802.3an Task Force