Re: [10GBT] 802.3an ballot results

Title:
Brad and Sanjay,

Congratulations!

I would like to make a special request. Please could you release the comment database in .csv or .db format? Failing that, could you publish it sorted by balloter name (with page number secondary)? It is very hard to read through and find serious comments in the current format.

You will make an old man very happy :-)

Hugh.

Booth, Bradley wrote:
802.3an ballot results

Dear Working Group and Task Force members,

First, I want to say thank you to everyone that took the time to submit a ballot and submit comments.  Second, we had a very successful ballot in terms of responses.

The results are as follows:
Potential voters = 206
Returned ballots = 156
Approve = 102