[10GBT] IEEE P802.3an October Interim

Title: IEEE P802.3an October Interim

Colleagues-

IEEE P802.3an will hold an Interim meeting October 17th-18th in Milpitas, CA, hosted by Teranetics and Aquantia.  The location of the meeting will be:

Beverly Heritage Hotel
1820 Barber Lane
Milpitas, CA 95035

http://www.beverlyheritage.com/wmspage.cfm?parm1=79

There is a room block at the hotel until October 3rd., and the room rate is $129 and includes a full breakfast.  If you plan to travel to this event, our hosts request that you stay at the hotel to help offset costs as there is no meeting fee.  Those staying at the hotel will also receive a full breakfast.  Beverages and refreshments will be provided daily.

A web site for the meeting will be posted soon.  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks,
Brad

Brad Booth
Chair, IEEE P802.3an Task Force