[10GBT] Comments against D3.1

Title: Comments against D3.1

Dear Task Force members,

If you are generating comments against D3.1, please be very specific about the changes you would like to see in the draft.  As we continue to further refine the draft, it is very important that the suggested remedies (and responses) do not give the editors license to implement the change as they see fit.  I know this increases the time it takes to generate a comment, but it will greatly impact the amount of effort required in responding to the comment and in generating the next version of the draft.  In other words, a little extra time at the front end will save us a lot of time in the back end.

Thank you,
Brad

Brad Booth
Chair, IEEE P802.3an Task Force