[10GBT-Modeling] Con-call details: Cabling Ad Hoc ANEXT Measurements

As promised con-call details.
Date/Time: July 07, 2003, 01:00 PM America/Los_Angeles
MeetingID: 070703

Thanks to Bruce Tolley and Wael Diab (Cisco) for hosting the call.

Conference Call Agenda:

 1. Cabling Ad Hoc ANEXT Measurement Data status - review and discussion

2. Preparation for July meeting

 Regards,

 Chris DiMinico
 MC Communications
 Cabling AdHoc Chair
Meeting Access Phone Numbers:
Local San Jose & International : 408-902-7864

In a message dated 6/26/03 10:25:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time, CDimi80749