From: Glen Kramer [
mailto:glen.kramer@teknovus.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2006 1:34 PM
To: STDS-802-3-10GEPON@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [8023-10GEPON] Schedule for May Interim Meeting in Austin, TX

Dear all,

The schedule for May Interim meeting has been posted here:
http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/austin_1_0506.html

The 10GEPON study group will meet for two full days - Wednesday, May 24 and
Thursday, May 25. A venue for the meeting will be announced soon.

Our agenda for this meeting is to discuss and generate a draft of PAR, 5
criteria, and objectives. If you would like to present at this meeting,
please, follow the Procedure for Presenters:
http://www.ieee802.org/3/10GEPON_study/public/presentproc.html

Regards,
Glen