Re: [8023-10GEPON] Schedule for May Interim Meeting in Austin, TX

Steve,

It looks like we are going to need a bigger room for 10GEPON SG meeting in May. By the last count we have 38 attendees.

All - this is my latest list of confirmed participants for May meeting.

If you are attending and are not on this list, please let me know. Likewise, if you are on this list and not attending.

Akihiro OTAKA

Bernd Hesse

Bin Yeong Yoon

Bor-long Twu

Charles Chen

David Law

Dean Jackson

Duncan Gray

Eric Lynskey

Frank Chang

Glen Kramer

Guy Trotter

Hirotaka WADA

Howard Frazier

Jim Carlo

Joe DeCarolis

John Kikidis

Junichi Kani

Keiji Tanaka

Ken-Ichi Suzuki

Kenji Suzuki

Marek Hajduczenia

Paul Kolesar

Piers Dawe

Rick Li

Ryan Hirth

Ryan Latchman

Sergey Ten (not on the reflector – please sign-up)

Shunji Kimura

Stephen Thomas

Steven Swanson (not on the reflector – please sign-up)

Tremont Miao

Tsutomu Tatsuta

Velu Pillai

Vivek Telang