[8023-10GEPON] Call for Presentations

Dear all,

It is time to start preparing for our first Study Group meeting in Austin,
TX on May 24-25.  Our main objective for this meeting is to discuss and
develop a consensus on Project Authorization Request and 5 Criteria

If you plan to contribute a presentation for this meeting, please be aware
of the following deadlines and procedures:

Presenters shall request presentation time by Wednesday, May 17th
This request should include the following information:
  1) Name of presenter
  2) Title of presentation
  3) Length of time requested (this should include time for Q&A)
  4) Brief description of topic

A pdf copy of the presentation should be submitted by Wednesday May 17th for
publication to the 10GEPON Study Group website.

For more information, please, refer to Procedures for Presenters at
http://www.ieee802.org/3/10GEPON_study/public/presentproc.html

Best Regards,
Glen