Re: [8023-10GEPON] FEC, and the need to scramble parity bytes.

Frank,
Would scrambling the FEC parity bytes have any potential detrimental
effect?  I ask this because sometimes its is easier to do something
rather than to not do it in some special case (although in this case I
don't think it is a big difference).
Thanks
Duane