[8023-10GEPON] Question on the presentation "Various approaches to 10GEPON PHY: issues and tradeoffs"

Dear all,
since the presentation entitled "Various approaches to 10GEPON PHY: issues and tradeoffs" generated a number of comments and requests for clarification, I would like to ask for them in a written form, if possible.
I would like to answer them and try to improve the results obtained through simulation modelling to match first of all, the expected results for 1G EPON systems and then present the expected results for 10G EPON systems, using various scenarios included already in the presentation.
I'd appreciate if the people who made comments during and after the presentation had a quick glance through it once more and delivered their doubts in writing to me.
Thank You very much for Your time

Marek Hajduczenia
(PhD Student - COM RD1)
SIEMENS Networks S.A. - IC