[8023-10GEPON] [10GEPON] ad hoc on high split study group

Dear all,
I would like to express my surprise with the lack of answers from most of the participants of the ad hoc related with the conference call we were supposed to set-up. I received 5 answers in total, tough by now I have in total 24 people registered for the ad hoc. I would like to remind You that the November meeting is arriving soon and we still have a number of topics to cover. Please do not hesitate to provide me with Your time preferences for the conference call. I will wait for Your answer additional 24 hours and will set the conference call date and time according to the preferences I have so far.
Best regards
Marek Hajduczenia