Re: [8023-10GEPON] Standalone presentations and post-deadline submissions are posted

Hi Glen;

I am sorry my earlier request wasnot accepted because of failing to
upload the full slides, my bad.

Now I just re-enter two titles thro web form with slides this time:
1) Re-consider 10G CDR locking time specs for PX30 upstream (20min)
(To examine measurements results which show 10G CDR Locking Time can be
safely specified as <200ns, while still taking advantage of the
continuous RX blocks.)
2) Ethernet Alliance call for interest in plugfest and Interop Demo
(15min) (To discuss the interest and timing for a 10G EPON plugfest and
interoperability demo).

Pls kindly consider to include that if possible; or request the TF to
approve presentation time.

I understand got a lot of comments to resolve (thought a lot of them are
grammars), but I feel should be good to focus on technical comments, as
the next plenary will be the last time for any technical change.

Otherwise sound like we may have to revisit our schedule if still too
many technical change requests.

See you, and thanks.

Frank