[8023-10GEPON] conditional approval to initiate sponsor ballot is granted

Dear Task Force members,

I would like to thank everyone for hard work during this meeting, and especially our editors for putting in long hours preparing various comment reports that allowed us to efficiently process all comments.

I am glad to announce that several minutes ago, with a vote of 16:0, the 802 Executive Committee has granted our project a conditional approval to initiate Sponsor Ballot, pending successful completion of the WG ballot process.

Remaining meeting materials and unapproved minutes will be uploaded soon.

Sincerely,
Glen