[8023-10GEPON] 1st recirculation ballot results

Dear colleagues,

I would like to thank all who participated in the 1st recirculation ballot on D3.2. The ballot has closed successfully with 85% response rate.

Abstention rate was slightly below 9.3%.  The approval rate is 97.7%.

As part of the 1st recirculation ballot, we have received 107 comments, broken by clauses as shown below:

Clause

E+G

ER

TR

Total per clause

C00

3

3

C01

5

2

7

C30

2

2

1

5

A31A

A31C

C45

12

1

3

16

C56

C64

C66

1

1

2

C67

C75

5

2

7

A75A

A75B

A75C

2

2

A91A

C76

7

1

25

2

35

A76A

2

2

4

C77

8

10

18

C99

8

8

Total

48

7

48

4

107

The comments and the supplemental files are posted on the web. According to our schedule, please, expect proposed comment responses to be published by April 24th.

Thank you,

Glen Kramer

Chair, IEEE 802.3av "10G-EPON" Task Force

glen.kramer@xxxxxxxx