[8023-10GEPON] Message from the Editor

Dear Task Force members,
I regret to inform you that my employment at Alcatel-Lucent is being terminated and, unless I can find another corporate sponsor for my duties as Editor on the 802.3av draft standard, I will no longer be able to continue in that role. I consider it a privilege to have worked on this Task Force and I have the highest respect for each of you. If any of you need to reach me for any reason my home phone number is 919 846 6375 and my cell phone is 919 418 4741. I will be receiving e-mail at my home e-mail address (remein@xxxxxxxxxxxxx).
Best Regards
Duane Remein
begin:vcard
fn:Duane R. Remein
n:Remein;Duane R.
org:Alcatel-Lucent;Systems Engineering
adr;dom:;;2301 Sugar Bush Rd.;Raleigh;NC;27613
email;internet:duane.remein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
tel;work:919 850 6458
url:http://www.alcatel.com
version:2.1