[8023-10GEPON] Remninder: 2nd recirculation ballot closes in one week

Dear Colleagues,

One week has left till closing of the second recirculation sponsor ballot on IEEE P802.3av/D3.3. Please, note that this is the last opportunity to modify the draft without negatively impacting our schedule. I would like to ask all to give our draft a very careful review and, if any issues found, submit comments to fix them.

Thank you,

Glen Kramer

Chair, IEEE 802.3av "10G-EPON" Task Force

glen.kramer@xxxxxxxx