[8023-10GEPON] D3.3 - comment submission reminder number 3

Dear all,

This email serves as the ***last reminder*** that if you failed to join the Sponsor ballot group, but still would like to comment on the draft D3.3, you can send your comments to me (marek_haj[AT]2com.pl) for inclusion in the ballot pool by 26.05.2009 (evening GMT would be preferable). Note that I would appreciate early submission of any potential comments to have time to process them and submit to the ballot pool on time i.e. by 27.05.2009.

All the submitted comments will be identified in the comment field as coming from you, and like all comments from outside the ballot group will be non-binding (i.e. I cannot vote e.g. DISAPPROVE on your behalf).

Please, use the Excel spreadsheet to enter your comments, as available at http://www.ieee802.org/3/av/private/sponsor_ballot/comments.xls. (Username and password are supplied at meetings). This will substantially facilitate my task.

Thank You for the attention

Marek Hajduczenia