From: Glen Kramer [mailto:glen.kramer@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, June 06, 2009 9:39 PM
To: STDS-802-3-10GEPON@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [8023-10GEPON] meeting plan for tomorrow

Dear Task Force members,

Below are additional details on our meeting tomorrow

We will meet at 9:00 in Ballroom on 3rd floor.

We will start with Mr. Chen Jie, Senior VP of ZTE giving a brief welcome address on behalf of meeting hosts, followed by  a presentation by Mr. Wang Bo of China Telecom entitled "Promoting sustainable development of broadband and PON network".

Following that we will have several presentations from the visiting side:

Glen Kramer – “Overview of the IEEE and the IEEE Standards Association”

Marek Hajduczenia - “IEEE 802: Introduction to standard development process”

Marek Hajduczenia – “Overview of 10G-EPON”

We will open IEEE 802.3av meeting after these presentations.

Please, be in the room on time. See you all tomorrow.

Glen Kramer

Chair, IEEE 802.3av "10G-EPON" Task Force

glen.kramer@xxxxxxxx